Tuesday, August 15, 2017

#FLEXIDEAL Mudahnya Beli Rumah!



My first employement was on April 2015. I plan to get married 1 year later but the salary was not enough for me to achieve it.
.
Then I met NPR Permaisuri team. They offered 1 Freehold Apartment nearby LRT, Tesco and IOI. The apartment price 135K while the market value is 180K.
.
By using #flexideal, i can purchase the apartment eventhough my saving is not enough. On 2016, I got married.
.
Alhamdulilah.
.
- Putra Ahmad, Engineer

Let us help you be better at buying properties. It can be for your first house, or improving your property portfolio.
.
Join our session this Sunday!
.
We'll help you create a Financial Profile
.
We'll consult you for FREE
.
We'll give you a proposal that suits your profile and your objectives
.
Want us to help you like how we help Mr Putra Ahmad?
.
Register here:
wasap.my/60122248003/kelashartanahflexideal
.
.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

.